Monday, January 21, 2008

Los Angeles - m4m - 34

It would be quite an experience to see this gentleman!

STRICT DISCIPLINE ADMINISTERED - 34


Reply to: pers-545638006@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-01-20, 12:48PM PST


Are you a young man who knows there have been times in your life when you have escaped paying the consequences for your behavior? Do you know when your behavior has simply not been acceptable and should have been punished?


I am a safe and sane man in his mid-30's who knows what it will take to get you back on track. I provide old fashioned discipline to young men between the ages of 18 and 40. I will teach you respect, manners, and revise attitudes when needed. I am a nice and understanding guy but also very strict when the time comes and will deliver a proper spanking. I am

not misled by promises, nor tears.

When you step out of line and your behavior merits a sound spanking, expect to be ordered to the corner, where you can spend some time thinking about your upcoming punishment. After a brief spell facing the wall, you will be told to strip down. Yes, all spankings are delivered on the bare bottom. I'm afraid that is one point which is completely non-negotiable.

After you're properly bared, you will remain in front of me standing at attention, while we discuss your behavior. I don't want there to be any doubt in your mind as to why you're about to be spanked, and how you can avoid being spanked in the future. After the lecture ends, you will be ordered to turn over my knee (or bend across the sofa, etc.) and, once you're properly positioned, the spanking will begin.

Discipline is only effective if the recipient is punished to the point where there is no defiance or resistance. I am very fluent in proper application of my hand, a hairbrush, paddle or strap. I will warm you up with my hand but, once your cheeks are flushed pink, expect to feel the sting of whichever implement we've previously discussed. Rest assured, I WILL get through to you and make an impression. None of this will be done in anger. None of this will be done abusively. However, it will be done with purpose.

If what I have written resonates to the point where you have butterflies in your stomach, I expect you to write a polite email letting me know a bit about yourself and what you're interested in. Include your stats, your experience (if any), and a clear face photo.

I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: