Sunday, January 20, 2008

Manhattan - w4m - 21

Curvy college girl ISO firm, kind dom to build up my confidence - w4m - 21 (Downtown)


Reply to: pers-540591588@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-01-15, 11:09PM EST


I was an ugly duckling, but I'm starting to hear that I'm a lot more swannish now. Trouble is, my self-perception hasn't caught up, and I think of myself as ugly and undeserving of nice guys. I recently left a relationship with a guy who, thanks to my low self-esteem, was really taking advantage of me. It took me months to realize it, and I don't want to be in that situation again.

That's where you come in. You're gentle and kind, but firm; you tell me I am a good girl, I am smart and attractive, and I deserve better than jerks. To drive the lesson home, or if I put myself down, you spank me; when I'm good, you reward me. Maybe you give me lessons on how to improve myself even more -- how to dress to flatter my figure, how to accept your compliments, and so on.

Ideally, we meet once a week (possibly more often) -- this is ongoing, not NSA. Your goal is to make me confident, poised, comfortable with myself, and able to go my own way. Your goal is not to get me into a collar, a chastity belt, or a cage in your harem. You get your kicks from seeing my transformation and the difference you've made in me.

I'm not into daddy/daughter scenes, or anything else incestuous. Teacher/student does work for me if you need that frame of reference. In most relationships, I'm somewhat submissive sexually, but otherwise an equal; in this, though, I'd be subordinate to you, although I'm still not going to go full-out lifestyle or start with the Y/you formatting or anything. Also, I'm not into too much pain, but spanking by hand works for me, as does some similar light stuff. Obviously, humiliation is out.

I picture you as slightly older (20s or early 30s), confident, naturally dominant but kind -- not a teddy bear, but someone willing to extract a shy girl from her shell and gently push her boundaries. You probably have some experience with the scene, but you're not totally invested in it. Ideally you'd be unattached, or at least not cheating. I hate drama -- please no kids, babymamas, diseases, or drugs. I'm 5'9" so I do appreciate taller guys, but natural confidence is more important.

My particulars? I'm white, brunette, tall, lush hourglass figure (thick with serious curves), unshaven but trimmed. I wear glasses and my apartment's packed with books -- I definitely have a college-girl (or junior librarian) look. The compliment I hear most often, besides "smart," is "cute." I'm happy with my personality and my intellect, just not the way I look.

Let's meet for coffee first.

No comments: